Directory

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mr.T Article design

Here is my design that I made in correlation with my branding of Mr.T, the article is from a offsite magazine article about how Mr.T represents a whole group of people in the 80's and how he could be a bad image for the afro american society. My design went through many many changes ones that pushed layout and I tried new things. This led me to the current design, I stepped back took some notes of what I was specifically doing and tried to see what I liked and how I could make it better. Over time well spent the design matured and became something that was controlled and had elements that i had liked in the beginning with earlier designs but in a way that made sense and also looked good. 


(Introduction Spread)

(1st Spread)

(2nd Spread)

(cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment