Directory

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Frank Chimero Response

Word of mouth is not always for me.

I believe in experience, people make decisions based on experiences
they have had. We shape ourselves and skills through learning.
Chimero made a point to say that we lean and respect what we learn
from out professors, our guides for what is right and wrong. I agree
we should pay attention to what they have to say, they have either
learned it or experienced it themselves, however I feel that the only
way I have ever gotten better is through experiencing things first hand.
It is similar to how we are to develop identities for others, how can
we truly brand someone if we do not experience some aspect of their
life? Some of the best designs have come about by truly getting to
know the subject, not just slapping some trendy hip design and calling
it good. Chimero is on point about how the aesthetic does fade away
but the initial idea or reasoning is the only thing that stands. I agree
with this point the most. I think a refreshed experience can always
bring enlightenment to something that may not have been apparent
before. I think I make great eye contact when interacting with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment