Directory

Friday, November 16, 2012

Neuro Drink update



Neuro Drinks Photo Shoot and the digital wrap files that show the compositions. The products have gone a lot further than where they have been as of late. Each bottle has their design that expresses each emotional response. Each has their respective credit now, they have elements that make them trustworthy and believable.  Each bottle has been charged differently than the original bottles.  The originals were not bad but they were each missing some connection to the idea of what each bottle achieves.  For reference I am putting up the old bottles compared to my three versions. 



these are the originals and I felt as if the colors were not appropriate, in my opinion and my fellow designers felt the same. So I spent the time trying to figure out which colors would be appropriate and the elements that would make it look better and have a certain emotion. 








No comments:

Post a Comment