Directory

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Neuro Redesign

Taking my time to introduce and update my latest project. I have taken on the task to redesign the line of drinks called Neuro. I have chosen Sleep, Sonic, and bliss to redesign, possibly more if time permits. So far i have only one product design in the works but it will be appropriate being it can be applied to the other designs for the other flavors.

here are my initial sketches and then when they were reworked into digital.














 in addition I took my strongest of my sketches and made them digital.


The idea was make a more apparent reach for emotions, the introduction of the Z as a standard was one of my main ideas. The introduction of the ekg line as a main element was also important to me. I thought it necessary to carry over to the other bottles, changing the rate of the pattern according to the type of product each one was. for instance the sleep ekg only has one bleep bc of the slower heart rate while sleeping. The lines are soft giving a feeling of sleep or comfort. The colors are cool and are more closely tied to the product line.







No comments:

Post a Comment