Directory

Monday, March 4, 2013

Evaluating myself

It is hard to believe that we are 5 weeks in and time has just blew by. So far I actually have really enjoyed my time. I have tried lots of new things, exploring my horizons in type, letting myself just try new ideas and not making the first thing that comes into my head. For my User experience class i have tried to do new things, with the How To video Ian and I both really wanted to try new things, I threw out the idea to try trip-tic and I also story boarded out the way we could employ the special videography. So I feel that Ive been trying new things and that is good I believe. I want to continue to push new ideas for the remainder of the semester and into my work outside of school. Im happy with how I've been trying to push.  Do I think I'm doing the best, no but I have really been trying. I think ive been growing consistently, and its only been five weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment