Directory

Monday, April 29, 2013

Learning from others

People have experimented all their lives, trying to learn new things, within experimenting we look to others to learn what they have. Looking at my t4 classmates I ponder in what they have all learned, being I was there during their experiments. For me distortion was my main point, so looking at others who had similar points? Well first I looked at Zacs work.

He started of focusing on interaction, Something I found interesting later on. He explored how people react to what he put up. The first experiment with rush is really something that I feel is a great experiment trying to control thoughts or emotions. Which was inline  with my experiments with controlling emotions and interactions with condoms. Zac however took it even further he worked to have an interaction with others , something I think is important and possibly something I want to look into.

Second person I think did some interesting stuff  was andra she also ended up doing some  distortion but in a different way. She was using association to push her distortion and she introduced a really impressive use of interaction into her work. With the tab pulling for the cd and identity card. I really was interested in that exploration.

Another person I really liked was Anna. She really had some cool perception control and concepts put into her work. Looking at the interaction of composition building at the end made the experience different. Before it was a personal thing that she had created now people where building their own hierarchy and message proved to her benefit. You let loose sometimes and allow others to put their own spin can create an whole new thing. And it still holds the same style bc it is her work but manipulated to someone else's preference.

Overall there were some really cool work done that had some cool results.

No comments:

Post a Comment