Directory

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

initial image illustration reflection

So in class we showed our final 9 images that we will have to take to illustrate our stories, it went quite well and I feel confident on what i have to do. I was able to get good feed back that will help me direct myself in a good direction while im doing this assignment. I made notes for each sketch that Chris and I went over during our one on one. I cant wait to see how the images turn out.


Main notes made:
Make sure im thinking about the background dont just flat out the background, keep some depth.
there may be multiple steps to the image, just take my time when making it.
think outside of the box with cropping, angle, etc.
think of ways to make the image flow, without making it seem fake. Also Make every image in my composition.


next step is to have one whole story done by monday out of 3. Making the best use of my time is important.


No comments:

Post a Comment