Directory

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Viscom Semester Reflection

Well since my semester is practically over in Visual Composition 1 it is fitting to blog a post about what I have learned over the last couple months and what i have accomplished. I have made a large improvement on my taste and feel for visual communication. I have learned many new rules and basics on the subject. It is interesting to look back at what I thought would look good, and it has only been a couple months. I have grown leaps and bounds. My original designs did not have the best craft and that truly shows, over the months I developed new skills and a stronger understanding with the programs that we must use in graphic design. The principles have been the most important thing I have learned in my opinion. They will be important in everything I do in design. The mastery of those 12 principles will be key to becoming a better designer. I am proud of my work of late and i believe I have a fairly good grasp on what I am doing now. My critique skills have immensely grown because of Visual communication, the presentation of our work has made me truly think about what I am saying with my work and about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment