Directory

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Online Presence

BIO//STORY//WORK
My personal story isn't to special, I spent my years focused on cars and art. If I wasn’t working on my car I was focusing on art. I am a graphic designer so the interweaving of the two medias is very easy to accomplish. They build of each other, both have aspects that compliment each other in a harmonious way. I want to further the relationship between the two worlds, because I can see the beauty of the two. I focus on the people around me and how they interact with me and their world. It helps drive me to show the world how wonderful the culture I live in is. 
My work is focused on creating clean and refreshing image for the automotive world. I create a dynamic interest creating representation of the culture and people. My work is trying to keep up to the latest looks, while at the same time understanding that graphic design is subjective and the look, feel, and presence of the design must correlate with the over all subject. My work is not per say “me” but good design is special for a month or a year, great design is transparent. For me creating something beyond myself is important. I feel as though when you are in the position where you love the subject and culture and partake of sed culture you will have designs that will stand out and place precedence upon the culture.
OBJECTIVES//GOALS?
The mass majority of people i want to reach is the automotive culture and enthusiasts. Through my by designs i want to bring clarity and personality that resembles the people who live, breath, and sleep the automotive world. My want to express the aspects of the individuals of the automotive world. My main goal will be how to organize my explorations of new ways to portray the world through online imagery practice. 
organization of my work is hard to explain, instead of just listing i want my organization to be interactive, organic, something easy to ascertain yet at the same time creates a interesting interaction. but right now its basic tabs...

No comments:

Post a Comment