Directory

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Type1 project 2 blogspot thumbnails (and progress work)

Since my new best friend has been the bathroom, I asked my roommate to politely ask my teachers if i could post up my work on blogspot since i was incapable of going to class today.

So i started with some simple color theory studies and i was looking at colors that would go well together, so i took some shots of the site while i was using it.



then i started my thumbnail designs, i originally had four designs but my first two ended up being mashed together.




on my last two blogs i decided to write reasons why i think they would be appropriate and how they could represent my ideas. For each one i made a color key that had the colors i would use on the blog. After i made them i chose my 3rd design as the one to stay up, and i wrote the HEX color codes on the sketch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment